For up to date general travel requirements and protocols, please visit https://www.bahamas.com/travelupdates.
For more boating-specific travel information, please visit https://www.bahamasmarinas.com/procedures-and-protocols.
Bimini Big Game Club Clean & Pristine and Guest Commitment
Bimini Big Game Club has introduced additional best practices and guidelines focused on enhanced hotel cleaning practices, social interactions, and workplace protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
This comprehensive approach is our commitment to protect every guest, every team member, our supply chain, and our community. It is our promise to you to put your health and safety first.
Book with Confidence with Greater Flexibility For New And Existing Reservations. We have implemented a relaxed cancellation policy that allows you to cancel your reservation if needed, up to 72 hours before arrival without penalty.
What Our Guests Can Expect From Us
- Hotel and Marina will operate with COVID-19 safety protocols in place: PPE, sanitization and social distance
- All staff has undergone new safety certification requirements.
- Daily temperature checks for staff at the beginning and end of each shift and strict adherence to COVID-19 health and safely protocols
- Extra disinfection of high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Enhanced cleaning for fitness centers
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to common dining areas, in-room dining and meeting spaces
What We Expect From Our Guests
- Standard social distancing in common areas, the restaurants, and the pool area.
- Here are specific requirements for the resort:
- Masks do not have to be worn while guests are on the resort property.
- Masks do need to be worn in public places on the island, but not on the beach.