Bimini Big Game Club has introduced additional best practices and guidelines focused on enhanced hotel cleaning practices, social interactions, and workplace protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Our Clean & Pristine Commitment
This comprehensive approach is our commitment to protect every guest, every team member, our supply chain, and our community. It is our promise to you to put your health and safety first.
We will continue to update this page with the latest information regards to supporting our communities and workforce and travel safety.
What our guests can expect from us
- Hotel and Marina will operate with COVID-19 safety protocols in place: PPE, sanitization and social distance
- All staff has undergone new safety certification requirements.
- Contactless hotel and marina check in and check out.
- Nurse’s station and quarantine facilities on island.
- Daily temperature checks for staff at the beginning and end of each shift and strict adherence to COVID-19 health and safely protocols
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the resort.
- Hotel COVID-19 certification of operational protocols posted on our website.
- On-site dining is currently closed but when restrictions are eased, Big Game Club Bar & Grill will be open, but with limited seating. Take out will be available with more seating located throughout the resort.
Greater Flexibility For New And Existing Reservations
We have implemented a relaxed cancellation policy that allows you to cancel your reservation if needed, up to 72 hours before arrival without penalty.
What we expect from our Guests
- Standard social distancing in common areas, the restaurants, and the pool area.
- Please allow temperatures to be checked upon request.
- Masks do not have to be worn in resort public areas, pools or beaches but masks will be provided for those who choose to wear them and as masks are mandatory for going to stores and businesses on island.
- Extra disinfection of high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes at entrances and high traffic areas
- Enhanced cleaning for fitness centers
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to common dining areas, in-room dining and meeting spaces
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
- Increased the deployment of hand sanitizers.
- Adjusted check-in and other processes to allow for limited contact with Team Members for continued safety.
- Marinas will give slip assignments and take payments online or over the phone to save interpersonal interactions.
- Masks must always be worn indoors and outdoors when within 6 ft proximity of another person.
- Masks and gloves must be discarded after use. Hands must be washed for 20 seconds with soapy water afterward.
- All Marina guests must complete the Maritime Declaration of Health. All POBs are also subject to additional health tests including, but not limited to, temperature testing.
You can learn more about The Bahamas Travel Reopening Plan at https://www.bahamas.com/tourism-reopening.
All Boating Travel Forms and Protocols can be found at: https://bahamasmarinas.com/procedures-and-protocols