For up to date general travel requirements and protocols, please visit https://www.bahamas.com/travelupdates.
For travel TO the United States, air travelers aged two and older, regardless of nationality or vaccination status, are now required to show documentation of a negative viral test result taken within one day of the flight’s departure. You must show your negative result to the airline before you board your flight. That includes all travelers – U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents (LPRs), and foreign nationals. This updated order is in addition to the requirement that foreign national travelers be fully vaccinated.
Same day tests can be administered in Bimini through:
Javon Medical Center (diagonally across the road from BBGC in Mall Mart Plaza)
Call 242-347-3123 for appointments.
Open every day, but only 9am – 12 pm on Sundays.
Nurse Diana Robins
Call 242-476-1141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for appointments
For more boating-specific travel information, please visit https://www.bahamasmarinas.com/procedures-and-protocols.
Bimini Big Game Club Clean & Pristine and Guest Commitment
Bimini Big Game Club has introduced additional best practices and guidelines focused on enhanced hotel cleaning practices, social interactions, and workplace protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
This comprehensive approach is our commitment to protect every guest, every team member, our supply chain, and our community. It is our promise to you to put your health and safety first.
Book with Confidence with Greater Flexibility For New And Existing Reservations. We have implemented a relaxed cancellation policy that allows you to cancel your reservation if needed, up to 72 hours before arrival without penalty.
What Our Guests Can Expect From Us
- Hotel and Marina will operate with COVID-19 safety protocols in place: PPE, sanitization and social distance
- All staff has undergone new safety certification requirements.
- Daily temperature checks for staff at the beginning and end of each shift and strict adherence to COVID-19 health and safely protocols
- Extra disinfection of high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Enhanced cleaning for fitness centers
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to common dining areas, in-room dining and meeting spaces
What We Expect From Our Guests
- Standard social distancing in common areas, the restaurants, and the pool area.
- Here are specific requirements for the resort:
- Masks do not have to be worn while guests are on the resort property.
- Masks do need to be worn in public places on the island, but not on the beach.
Details of the Protocol changes are as follows
- All those travelling to The Bahamas from other countries, whether fully vaccinated or unvaccinated, will be required to obtain a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than three days (72 hours) prior to the date of arrival in The Bahamas.
- VACCINATED travellers and children between the ages of 2- 11, can present either a negative Rapid Antigen Test or RT-PCR Test.
- All UNVACCINATED travellers, ages 12 and older, must present a negative RT-PCR Test (acceptable tests include NAAT, PCR, RNA, RT-PCR and TMA).
- All children under the age of two are exempt from any testing requirements.
48 Hour COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test
- Effective 4 January 2022, a Rapid Antigen Test will be required for all travellers staying in The Bahamas longer than 48 hours (two (2) nights), regardless of vaccination status.
- Visitors departing on or before 48 hours will not be required to obtain this test. This test replaces the existing Day-5 Rapid Antigen Test.
Note : Travelers from Nassau and GB will no longer need negative COVID test to visit Family Islands