Bimini Big Game Club has introduced additional best practices and guidelines focused on enhanced hotel cleaning practices, social interactions, and workplace protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Bimini Big Game Club Clean & Pristine and Guest Commitment
This comprehensive approach is our commitment to protect every guest, every team member, our supply chain, and our community. It is our promise to you to put your health and safety first.
We will continue to update this page with the latest information regards to supporting our communities and workforce and travel safety.
Book with Confidence! Greater Flexibility For New And Existing Reservations
We have implemented a relaxed cancellation policy that allows you to cancel your reservation if needed, up to 72 hours before arrival without penalty.
As of May 1, fully vaccinated travelers to The Bahamas will be exempt from taking a COVID 19 test once they have passed the 2 week immunity period. Health Travel Visas are still required for entry.
Those within The Bahamas that have been fully vaccinated will be immediately exempt from COVID 19 test requirements when traveling throughout the Islands.
For non-vaccinated travelers, the protocols remain the same.
- All hotel and marina guests must complete the Bahamas Health Travel Visa and obtain Travel Insurance on www.travel.gov.bs.
Fees for the Bahamas Health Travel Visa, inclusive of Day 5 Rapid Antigen Test and mandatory health insurance, are as follows:
- $40 – Visitors staying up to four nights and five days.
- $40 – Citizens and returning residents.
- $60 – Visitors staying more than four nights.
- Free – Children 10 years and under
For details visit https://www.bahamas.com/tourism-reopening.
All Boating Travel Forms and Protocols can be found at: https://bahamasmarinas.com/procedures-and-protocols.
What Our Guests Can Expect From Us
- Hotel and Marina will operate with COVID-19 safety protocols in place: PPE, sanitization and social distance
- All staff has undergone new safety certification requirements.
- Daily temperature checks for staff at the beginning and end of each shift and strict adherence to COVID-19 health and safely protocols
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the resort.
- Extra disinfection of high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Enhanced cleaning for fitness centers
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to common dining areas, in-room dining and meeting spaces
What We Expect From Our Guests
- Standard social distancing in common areas, the restaurants, and the pool area.
- Masks are mandatory on island – see https://www.bahamas.com/tourism-reopening for island by island details.
- Here are specific requirements for the resort:
- Masks do not have to be worn at the pool area or on the docks, assuming each group / family is at least 6 ft apart
- Masks do not have be worn inside the gym, but only 2 people (or one family) can be in the gym at any one time.
- Marinas will give slip assignments and take payments online or over the phone to save interpersonal interactions.
- Masks must always be worn indoors and outdoors when within 6 ft proximity of another person.
- Masks and gloves must be discarded after use. Hands must be washed for 20 seconds with soapy water afterward.
- All POBs are also subject to additional health tests including, but not limited to, temperature testing.