Arriving By Sea
Upon arrival to the marina, you must clear your vessel and crew with Bahamas Customs & Immigration, which is located a short stroll from the marina on the resort property.
Visiting boaters must clear customs and immigration in Alice Town. As you enter port, fly the yellow quarantine flag. Once docked, the captain is permitted to leave the boat in order to clear the boat and crew with local customs and immigration. All crew are required to remain onboard until the captain returns with vessel clearance.
To enter The Islands Of The Bahamas, private vessels need the following:
- One (1) copy of The Bahamas Customs Clearance Form PDF
- One (1) Bahamas Immigration Card per person
- Proof of Citizenship—Passport per person
All boaters entering The Bahamas are required to pay an entry fee.
- For boats up to 30′, the fee is $150.00
- For boats over 30′, the fee is $300.00
Note: Customs and Immigration accepts CASH ONLY.
The fees will cover:
- Cruising Permit
- Fishing Permit
- Departure Tax for up to three (3) persons. Each additional person above three will be charged a $25 departure tax. This fee is good for a second re-entry within a 90-day period – be sure to keep your receipt.
Bahamas Customs and Immigration office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. Officers are on call during holidays and weekends. There is no overtime charge.